Join the Montana Chapter of Backcountry Hunters & Anglers and special guest speakers for a live storytelling pint night featuring stories of backcountry hunting and fishing adventures on public lands. Beer from MAP Brewing Co. will be on tap for the event and attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a giveaway of outdoors gear.
Fermentana, LLC invites all interested parties to our 2nd Info Session about Bozeman Craft Beer Week 2017 on Monday, January 9th from 3-5pm downtown at White Dog Brewing. Join us to learn how you and/or your business can get involved via hosting events, sponsorships, and advertising.
This invitation goes out to all:
- Owners of bars, restaurants, and other small businesses
- Craft beer geeks
- General beer enthusiasts
- Anyone who has a desire to get involved
We plan to jam-pack this week-long craft beer celebration, happening May 6 - 13, 2017, with events which will provide exciting and interesting opportunities for craft beer enthusiasts, bring our community closer together, and bolster Bozeman and the surrounding area's blossoming beer scene.
To do this successfully, however, WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!
Please join us at White Dog Brewing for the opportunity to:
- Learn what Bozeman Craft Beer Week is all about
- Meet the organizers behind Bozeman Craft Beer Week
- Hear about the progress we've made in planning Craft Beer Week to date
- Find out how you can host an event / get involved
- Ask any questions you might have
- And of course, enjoy some delicious pints of your White Dog beer of choice!
Learn more at www.bozemancraftbeerweek.com!